MENU

9340 東証スタンダード(サービス業)

アソインターナショナル

新規上場会社紹介レポート

(公開日 2022.12.27)

PDFを開く

ASO INTERNATIONAL(9340 TSE Standard)

English Summary (PDF)

+English Summary on This Page

Dental laboratory specializing in providing dental laboratory products for orthodontic treatment

Provides Dental Medical Institutions with Dental Laboratory Products for Orthodontic Treatment
ASO INTERNATIONAL is a dental laboratory that provides dental medical institutions with dental laboratory products, such as orthodontic appliances for orthodontic treatments. Since its founding, the company has specialized in the manufacture and sale of orthodontic laboratory products, and has provided more than 100 types of orthodontic laboratory products to over 6,000 dental offices and hospitals for each stage and various methods of orthodontic treatments.

About 90% of net sales in fiscal year ended June 2022 was for orthodontic laboratory products, and the remaining about 10% was for merchandize sales, which are sales of materials for orthodontic laboratory products. Approximately 80% of orthodontic laboratory products is analog products that are handmade by dental technicians based on dental molds, and about 20% is digital products that are produced based on digital data of the oral cavity acquired using an oral cavity scanner and other means.

The overseas sales ratio in fiscal year ended June 2022 was 3.2%, and most of it was sales of orthodontic laboratory products to local dental medical institutions by the subsidiary in Hawaii.

Established Flexible Production System that Responds to High-Mix Production, Demand Fluctuations, Etc.
With regard to the production of orthodontic laboratory products, in addition to its own dental technicians, the company is building a flexible production system that responds to high-mix production and demand fluctuations by utilizing its cooperative partner dental laboratories and a subsidiary in the Philippines.

Promotes Improved Productivity and Profitability through Digitalization of Production
While the number of patients receiving caries treatment is decreasing due to the effect of caries prevention, the number of patients receiving orthodontic treatment is increasing due to the demand for aesthetics and oral cavity health management. On the other hand, the number of dental technicians has not increased and aging is progressing.

The company has been working to improve productivity and profitability by shifting from the conventional handmade production of dental laboratory products by dental technicians to the digitalization of the production process, such as designing with 3D CAD based on the acquisition of oral cavity digital data, production using 3D printers or specialized machines.

概要(レポートから抜粋)

アソインターナショナル(以下、同社)グループは、同社と子会社4社からなり、歯科技工所として矯正歯科治療に必要な歯科技工物(以下、矯正歯科技工物)を歯科医院、歯科大学及び附属病院等の歯科医療機関に提供している。

一般的な歯科技工所は主に虫歯治療後に歯に被せる補てつ物等の製造・販売を行っているが、同社グループは創業来、矯正歯科技工物の製造・販売に特化してきた。

矯正歯科治療では診断・治療の段階で様々な矯正歯科技工物を使用するが、同社では100種類以上の製品を取り扱っている。

標準的な矯正歯科治療の流れは、歯科医師が患者の歯型の採取や口腔内スキャナーで口腔内のデジタルデータを取得し、歯科技工所に口腔内の立体模型である平行模型を発注する。医師は平行模型で口腔内の状況を確認後、治療方針を決定し、それに基づいて矯正装置等の矯正歯科技工物の発注を行う。

矯正歯科治療の初期段階では、顎を頬側に拡大させ歯の移動スペースを確保するための拡大床が使われる。その後、歯の移動を行うための矯正装置が使われ、後期段階では矯正後の歯の後戻りを防ぐリテーナーが使用される。

歯の移動を行う矯正装置には、ブラケットとワイヤーを歯の表側に装着するラビアル治療用、歯の裏側に装着するリンガル治療用の固定式矯正装置や、プラスチック(PET材)による着脱可能なマウスピース型矯正装置まで多様な製品がある。

矯正歯科技工物の製造方法では大きく、歯形を取る材料(以下、印象材)で歯形を取り、それに基づき歯科技工士が手作りで技工物を製造する方法と、口腔内スキャナーで口腔内のデジタルデータを採取し(以下、光学印象)、そのデータに基づき3DCADや3Dプリンター等を使って技工物を製造する方法の2つに分けられる。

矯正歯科治療は、厚生労働大臣が定める口腔内の先天性異常や疾患、顎変形症等、一部で保険適用はあるが、殆どが自由診療となっている。100万円程度とされる矯正歯科治療費のうち、矯正歯科技工物の占める割合は10%程度となっている。

この企業の関連キーワード

アソインターナショナル

企業情報・その他のレポートはこちら

検索

アプリ

iPhone/Android/iPad版無料アプリ
「アナリストレポートライブラリ」

無料アプリでアナリストレポート情報を素早く取得

  • Google play
  • App Store