MENU

7372 東証マザーズ(サービス業)

デコルテ・ホールディングス

新規上場会社紹介レポート

(公開日 2021.06.25)

PDFを開く

Decollte Holdings(7372 TSE Mothers)

English Summary (PDF)

+English Summary on This Page

One of the Pioneers in Just-Photo Weddings
Decollte Holdings is the leading company that established the just-photo wedding market, which hardly existed in Japan around ten years ago. The predecessor company was engaged in reasonable wedding ceremony services at small-sized chapels, and accumulated expertise in the cost control of ceremony operations. Under such circumstances, the company realized from overseas cases that taking wedding photos would be feasible as a service providing “valuable experience,” and started the just-photo wedding service in 2008.

The studio business accounted for 97.7% of its sales revenue in the fiscal year ended September 2020. Most of the sales revenue of the studio business is from just-photo weddings. The remaining sales revenue (2.3%) is from the fitness gym business operated in Kansai under the store brand of “40minutes.”

Just-Photo Wedding Service
The just-photo wedding service shoots wedding photos, but it refers to photographing on a date other than the date of the wedding ceremony or wedding reception. There are mainly two types of demands; 1) for couples holding a wedding ceremony or wedding reception but taking the photos beforehand or on a date separate from the ceremony or reception, and 2) for couples that will not hold a wedding ceremony or wedding reception, but taking wedding photos.

The company’s just-photo wedding service meets such demands. The company provides services by opening a directly-operated photo studios exclusively for just-photo weddings centering on locations close to terminal stations in metropolitan areas. As of the end of April 2021, the company has 20 studios including four studios that are not for wedding photos but for pet photos, etc.

概要(レポートから抜粋)

デコルテ・ホールディングス(以下、同社)は、約10年前の国内ではほぼ存在していなかったフォトウエディングの市場を確立したリーディングカンパニーである。

同社は、前身となる会社でミニチャペルでのリーズナブルな挙式を行うサービスを手掛け、挙式運営の内製化を通じてコストコントロールのノウハウを蓄積していた。

そうしたところに、海外の事例から、ウエディング写真を撮影することが「価値のある体験」を提供するサービスとして成立することに気づき、08年にフォトウエディングサービスを開始した。

同社の事業セグメントはスタジオ事業のみで、スタジオ事業の売上収益の大半をフォトウエディングが占めている。なお、その他に分類される売上収益は、関西にて「40minutes」の店舗ブランドで運営しているフィットネスジムによるものである。

この企業の関連キーワード

デコルテ・ホールディングス

企業情報・その他のレポートはこちら

検索

アプリ

iPhone/Android/iPad版無料アプリ
「アナリストレポートライブラリ」

無料アプリでアナリストレポート情報を素早く取得

  • Google play
  • App Store