MENU

7345 東証マザーズ(その他金融業)

アイ・パートナーズフィナンシャル

新規上場会社紹介レポート

(公開日 2021.06.25)

PDFを開く

Ai Partners Financial(7345 TSE Mothers)

English Summary (PDF)

+English Summary on This Page

Providing Platform Services for IFA as Independent Financial Advisor Company
Ai Partners Financial is one of the largest independent financial advisor companies in Japan and provides financial services through an independent financial advisor (IFA) including financial instruments intermediary service. There are two cases for a corporation to conduct IFA as a business; 1) to operate a platform for individuals working as IFAs and concentrate on providing a stage for activities of the IFAs and on supporting operations of the IFAs, and 2) to hire individuals working as IFAs as employees and conduct the IFA business as a corporation.

The company develops a platform-type business model that raises revenue through providing various support so IFAs that have concluded service agreements with the company can be active, rather than directly hiring IFAs, although there are few exceptions.

The company only conducts a single segment of the financial service provision business through IFAs, but its net sales is categorized into the two services of the financial instruments intermediary service and the other financial services. Ai Partners Financial handles the financial instruments intermediary service, which accounted for 95.5% of the net sales for the fiscal year ended March 2021, and its wholly-owned subsidiary AIP Consultants handles insurance soliciting and other financial services, which accounted for the remaining 4.5%. Most of the revenue is from the financial instruments intermediary service.

The company concludes service agreements concerning the financial instruments intermediary service with Rakuten Securities, SBI SECURITIES, ACE SECURITIES and Akatsuki Securities. Affiliated IFAs will have customers open their accounts at these securities companies and customers will conduct transactions of financial instruments using such accounts.

概要(レポートから抜粋)

アイ・パートナーズフィナンシャル(以下、同社)は、国内最大級の独立系フィナンシャルアドバイザー事業者であり、金融商品仲介業を基軸としたIFAによる金融サービスを提供している。

法人としてIFAを事業とする場合には、
1)個人のIFA向けのプラットフォームを運営し、IFAの活躍の場の提供とIFAの業務支援に徹するケース
2)個人のIFAを社員として雇用し、法人自体がIFA事業を行うケース
がある。

同社は、一部の例外はあるがIFAを直接雇用するのではなく、業務委任契約を締結したIFAが活躍できるように各種サポートを行うことで収益を上げる、プラットフォーム型のビジネスモデルで展開している。

同社は、IFAによる金融サービス提供事業の単一セグメントだが、売上高は金融商品仲介業とその他金融サービスの2つに区分されている。金融商品仲介業は同社が、保険募集業務を中心とするその他金融サービスは100%子会社のAIPコンサルタンツが担当している。収益の大半は金融商品仲介業からである。

アイ・パートナーズフィナンシャル

企業情報・その他のレポートはこちら

検索

アプリ

iPhone/Android/iPad版無料アプリ
「アナリストレポートライブラリ」

無料アプリでアナリストレポート情報を素早く取得

  • Google play
  • App Store